Birth is a journey; you deserve a guide!
In our prenatal time together, you can expect us to talk about more than just birth options and preparing for labor. We will also spend time talking about your personal values and experiences that will carry you through the entire transition of becoming a parent.
Birth is not just about the baby. It’s about YOU too! I am here to be your listener and guide to wherever you need to go on your journey.
All Birth Plans Are Welcome.
- Free Consultation–to find out if we’re the best doula-family match.
- 2 Prenatal Visits–for help articulating your birth preferences and writing a birth plan. We’ll also Look ahead to breastfeeding and your postpartum transition
- Phone and Email Support throughout your pregnancy and on-call 24 X 7 starting 2 weeks before your EDD.
- Labor, Delivery and Initial Postpartum period–Physical, emotional, informational and advocacy support from beginning to end (and beyond!). After the birth, I will help protect your bonding experience and help you begin breastfeeding.
- 1-2 Postpartum Visits–To process your birth experience and answer your questions about newborn care and breastfeeding.
Standard Fee*: $650-$900 Pay-what-you can sliding scale ($300.00 Deposit, balance due by 2nd prenatal visit.)
* reduced fees for financial hardship, payment plans, barter/trade, may be available on a case by case basis. Emily also provides doula services as reparations.